Permits are a must for vehicles that are non-IRP/IFTA registered before entering a jurisdiction other than the base jurisdiction and for the vehicles exceeding the size/weight limitations.

Trip Permits

A Trip permit is a must for the carriers who operate their qualified vehicle in non-IRP registered location. The trip permit is a temporary permit given place of the IRP credentials for the registered vehicles.

Fuel Permits

A Fuel permit is a must for the truckers who do not hold an IFTA decal and license for their vehicle. Carriers need to secure a temporary fuel permit prior to entering a jurisdiction for which they are not properly permitted.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

The carrier must obtain an Oversize and Overweight Permit to authorize the vehicle movement if the vehicle is over-dimensional (oversize) or overweight.

South Carolina Temporary Permits

Customers may use 72-Hour or 144-Hour temporary registration if the vehicle is not registered or the vehicle is properly registered in an IRP state without South Carolina listed.